Printed Plexiglass Overlays are a great way to ditch standard paper artwork that is susceptible to moisture, dust being trapped between the plexi and the actual artwork, and a loss of vibrancy over time. I have been offering this service for about 6 years now, based on demand, and everyone has been more than satisfied with the way their Fight Stick builds pop when swapping artwork out with a printed plexi overlay.
What is Printed Plexi?
- Artwork is reverse printed to the plexi. Meaning it’s printed on the back side of the plexi glass, directly to it. The art and plexi is a single unit. this isn’t a vinyl sticker applied to the back of the plexi.
- The lack of paper prevents ink from being absorbed into the printing surface so its a more vibrant print.
- The piece is a single unit so install is easier and the artwork can’t slide around creating alignment issues or possible tears.
- Prints are done on large 4′ x 8′ sheets and then laser cut to final dimension.
- All printed plexi will be 1.5mm thick (1/16″ thick).
- Each print is limited to 13″ x 8″ (This is acceptable for Panzer 3, Panzer 4/MCZ TE Panels). If you want a different size, let me know directly so we can work out pricing.
- All artwork must be provided on an illustrator template if not for a Panzer Fight Stick or one of my MCZ/PFS4 Panels! No exceptions. All of the CUTLINES must be on a CUTLINE layer, vectors, and made 100% MAGENTA (C:0, M:100, Y:0, K:0). All ARTWORK must be on an ARTWORK layer, the highest resolution possible, flattened, and properly aligned to the template.
- If you are submitting for a Panzer 4 or MCZ TE panel you can use the PSD file. Please FLATTEN your artwork into a single layer. Do not flatten the cutline layer into it.
- If you use special fonts, please flatten (or rasterize) text or convert them to outlines in illustrator. I don’t have the same fonts you do!
- There will be no post processing of your artwork, with the exception of placing it on the master print/cut file. I.e., I will simply PLACE your file as provided into the master file and send it off. It is CRITICAL you send an accurate file. If something is clearly wrong, I will email you and ask you to fix it.
- If you need a vector file for any of the panels I produced or the Panzer Fight Stick 3 series, you can find a single file that has 42 different templates here: https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/jasenscustoms-all-plexi-template-pack/
- Panzer 4 and TE Panels have PSD and Illustrator files.
- I will print/cut any file you send that fits inside the dimensions above. This is not limited to just the parts I created over the years. I will support you and whatever arcade/fight stick setup you have or any project you want printed plexi for. All that’s required is the CUTLINES and ARTWORK on an illustrator file.
- Once you place your order, be sure to email me a DROPBOX (or equivalent) link to your artwork. Remember, this must be an ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR file! Please name it with your ORDER NUMBER and FIRST/LAST NAME.
- If you want to commission me to do some artwork, i.e. adapt a previously created Arcade Artwork Layout I have done, please reach out via DISCORD to discuss rates/fees associated. I am not a typical artist but have recreated a number of arcade panel pieces over the years, outside of this… I am a trash-tier artist.
- All artwork will have a WHITE FILL on the back. If you need transparency in the artwork (i.e. you want to see through some of the plexi) PLEASE NOTE THIS ON THE EMAIL YOU SEND ME!
Daniel (verified owner) –
Thoroughly impressed by the quality of these printed plexis, and will be switching to using these for any and all future customs moving forward.
uragami (verified owner) –
I have been using Jasen’s printed plexis for 5 years now, and has been always impressed with the quality compared to cardboard/paper printed atworks. My latest artwork will fit my gray Panzer 4:)