Panzer Fight Stick 4 & Madcatz TE Replacement Panel – Sega Player 1 Layout
|Price Includes FREE WORLD WIDE Shipping! Please review production timelines detailed below before ordering.|
The Madcatz TE Fight Stick was a game changer and turned Madcatz from a cheap peripheral maker into a respected one inside the FGC. It’s Vewlix arcade cabinet styling influence is still beloved today and fight stick enthusiasts still use them with various mods such as our TE EZ MOD and a series of Brook fighting boards. They did evolve over time to include slight design changes (Original TE, TE Round 2, and TE-S) but each body used the same metal panel. Best yet, you could forgo the plastic bezel on the early TEs and use the same full size plexi from later models to completely change the look.
I started making Madcatz TE replacement panels in 2016 to help people restore their beloved sticks by allowing them to ditch the rusty metal panels that plagued them over time. Now they are back.
Wait, these are the same panels used on the Panzer Fight Stick 4 as well?
That’s right! I took the great thing from the Madcatz TE (easy panel swaps) and adapted it for the highest quality All Metal Fight Stick cases on the market. The Panzer Fight Stick 4 (PFS4) is the 4th iteration of my award winning Fight Stick series started back in 2012 as a personal project. The benefits of using the same panel for the PFS4 as the TE can’t be overstated: better offerings for more fight stick enthusiasts and more panel options that come out of it. Plus it made for some interesting sub features of the PFS4 not seen in other niche fight stick makers. Not everyone needs or wants a Panzer but if I can make a great product that works with multiple products in a high quality fashion, I will. It saves everyone time and money!
- Steel Construction, .060″ thick [16 gage]
- 6-32 wide base stand offs to mount your Sanwa JLF or Compatible Seimitsu Levers
- Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Sega Japanese Candy Cabinet Player 1 Side
- Extended spacing between the lever and Low Kick button to 82mm. Standard spacing on cabinets is 59mm and considered too close for a stand alone fight stick.
Included in your purchase
- 1x Metal Panel
- 4x 6-32 Truss Head Screws, 3/8″ long.
- 4x #6 Lock Washers
- 4x #6 Standard Washers
- Downloadable Adobe Illustrator Template for artwork and plexi that can be purchased separately
Production and Shipping Schedules of all Panels
- These are made in batches of 5 – meaning once I receive a minimum of 5 orders, I will put them into production. It will take about 18 days to ship after production starts. This is to keep costs low for you while offering a high quality product. Your order will move as follows “Processing” > “Paid, Order List Still Open” > “In Production” > “Completed”. Orders “In Production” can not be cancelled. The 18 days will start the day after it shifts to “In Production” simply due to time changes.
- 1/16″ Printed Plexi (Use smaller template if you have or want to keep your bezel, use larger if you don’t have a bezel or want to remove it).
Installation and Modification Notes for the Madcatz TE Fight Sticks
Modifying these cases with new panels, EZ MODs, levers, buttons, etc. is not hard, however, due to the intermediate plastic divider in every case there may be some trimming/cutting of plastic required to install modifications and new panels. Remember, the case was designed with a specific layout (Vewlix, narrow) and plastic molds were designed around it. If you do not feel comfortable with trimming/cutting plastic do not attempt to mod your case. If you damage the case, panel, or any internal parts during the install process I am not liable. Remember, mod at your own risk and do a lot of research.
Panzer Fight Stick 4 and Madcatz TE Panel Templates
All of my panel templates for this particular series is located in one ZIP FILE and are named accordingly.
All Other Panzer 4 and MCZ TE Panels:
All Templates in Photoshop Format (600DPI/CMYK)
Johnny Wong (verified owner) –
These custom panels are high quality. I bought this one for a new project knowing how good it would be as I have been using a TE Hitbox panel I ordered 3 years ago.
The panel has 6 standoffs and hardware with it so you can mount any Sanwa, Hori, or Seimitsu into it (I assume the low collar Crown and IST levers will also work here too as they fit in every other J-cab panel I’ve used).
Whether you’re looking for a replacement panel for your TE stick or want to swap out your Panzer layout from the standard Vewlix layout, you can’t go wrong with any of the replacement metal panels sold here.