Panzer Fight Stick 4 Aluminum Bezel [Optional Dress Up Part]
The Panzer Fight Stick 4 is an awesome base for your next build. From swappable panels, to optional printed plexi, what more can you do? Add a slick surround bezel to really add that finishing touch to your build! Madcatz did this on their original TE series and it added a lot of cool customization options. Since the PFS4 uses the same panel as the TE, I figured a bezel would be the perfect addon; plus it really finishes the edges of the build up nicely.
Bezels are optional and not required in any way.
How is it built?
- Each bezel is machined from a single piece of aluminum stock, bead blasted, and anodized.
- Due to tolerances with powder coating, metal variance, machining, and plexi variance there may be a slight (fractions of millimeters) experienced with these. This should be negligible though.
- These only work with the Panzer Fight Stick 4. The original TE bezel has another part on the bottom that protrudes into the case which these do not have.
- You need to use both a panel and a plexi with these bezels. I highly recommend a printed plexi art piece.
- Based on customer feedback, the available color options are BLACK, SILVER, and PURPLE. More may be added later on depending on the popularity of the initial run.
Panzer Fight Stick 4 with a black bezel installed
Pre Order Details:
There are 50 of each bezel in production right now. I expect these to ship mid-March and they will ship separately from any Panzers/Prints/Panels.