Printed Plexiglass Overlays are a great way to ditch standard paper artwork that is susceptible to moisture, dust being trapped between the plexi and the actual artwork, and a loss of vibrancy over time. I have been offering this service for about 6 years now, based on demand, and everyone has been more than satisfied with the way their Fight Stick builds pop when swapping artwork out with a printed plexi overlay.
What is Printed Plexi?
- Artwork is reverse printed to the plexi. Meaning it’s printed on the back side of the plexi glass, directly to it. The art and plexi is a single unit. this isn’t a vinyl sticker applied to the back of the plexi.
- The lack of paper prevents ink from being absorbed into the printing surface so its a more vibrant print.
- The piece is a single unit so install is easier and the artwork can’t slide around creating alignment issues or possible tears.
- Prints are done on large 4′ x 8′ sheets and then laser cut to final dimension.
- All printed plexi will be 1.5mm thick (1/16″ thick).
- The artwork was inspired by the Sega Astro City Candy cabinet and will be cut based on your desired panel option chosen. These are only available for the Panzer Fight Stick 4 / MCZ TE panels when used with a bezel.
- A printed plexi with this design using the template you choose.
- Digital Downloads of this file are not provided at this time.
There are no reviews yet.