Madcatz TE2/TE2+ Replacement Panel – Type N Hybrid
I started making Madcatz TE2/2+ replacement panels in 2016 to help people change their newly arriving sticks with new layouts that were better for their play style. The best part? They use the all the stock bezel parts so they retain a stock look. These require a plexi. Do not forget to also buy one of them!
- Steel Construction, .048″ thick [18 gage]
- Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Type N Hybrid. Panel allows for both JLF and Full Collar Korean levers to be mounted.
Included in your purchase
- 1x Metal Panel
- Downloadable Adobe Illustrator Template for artwork and plexi that can (and must) be purchased separately. These panels require a plexi to work properly!
- I am testing these out with a slow reintroduction. There will be limited numbers of each TE2/TE2+ panel and they will ship at the end of June 2023.
Installation and Modification Notes for the Madcatz TE2/TE2+ Fight Sticks
Remember, the TE2/TE2+ case was designed with a specific layout (Vewlix, narrow) and plastic molds were designed around it. If you damage the case, panel, or any internal parts during the install process I am not liable. Remember, mod at your own risk and do a lot of research.
Madcatz TE2/2+ Panel Templates
All of my panel templates for this particular series is located in one ZIP FILE and are named accordingly.