Konami JAMMA PCB Metal Protective Case/Enclosure.
Konami made some of the best Beat ‘Em Up Arcade Games in the 80s and 90s. X-Men, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons, and so many more. I’ve been an avid collector of them since I started collecting arcade boards in 2009 and mostly had mine packed in boxes with bubble wrap when not in a cabinet. I knew this wasn’t safe and wanted to make something more secure, polished, and fitting of my boards that had both monetary and sentimental value to me.
These Konami JAMMA PCBs are the best on the market and made by my awesome, North American based metal shop partners of over 15 years! If you’ve owned a Panzer Fight Stick, ADCAP SuperGun, or any of the CPSx cases I have designed and built over the years you know the quality is UNMATCHED.
Important Case Details:
- Cold Rolled Steel, powder coated finish.
- Single Access to JAMMA Edge, Additional Audio Outputs (where appropriate for the KONAMI board used), and Extra Player Kick Harness.
- Fits both the small and large form factor KONAMI JAMMA PCBs (Note: 6 player boards are too large for this case).
- Mounting Spot for custom Board Identifiers/Artwork (Art/Etched Plexi Not included with the case).
- Rubber feet on the bottom.
- Simple two piece design.
What you will need to provide:
- Konami Board of your choice.
- Art Topper to add your custom flair.
Shipping Timelines: These are made to order, in batches of no less than 10. See the production graphic below to get a sense of how long these take to ship! If 10 cases are ordered before the pre-order period ends on 15 December, they will go into production sooner than 15 December. I will continue to process these this way if demand supports, otherwise they will all go into production on December 15. Basically, expect to get it after 1 January – but know it could show up earlier.
- Do I need to put artwork on the case? No! It’s optional but is nice to have just in case you own multiple boards.
- Do I really have to pay shipping per case? Yes. They are heavy and we will likely ship them 1 case per box to make sure they aren’t damaged. If they are shipped multiple per box, the weight causes the cost to go up.
- Does this fit the 6 Player XMEN PCB? No, I don’t think it will. That board, if I recall correctly, is much larger. Making a case that supports all three versions of the Konami PCBs would make the cost go up a lot!
- Why is this case the same price as the CPS3 case despite no printing? This is complicated. Price is related to manufacturing costs which is related to demand. I don’t see a huge demand signal for these cases therefore I can only commit to making a limited number available for price planning purposes.
- Who can make me artwork? Well, I am doing printed plexi runs on the regular and I think it would be the best way to get these cases labeled up. Check it out here.