Customize Stock Artwork!
Not everyone has Adobe Illustrator or the time to do any color customizations for the artwork I provide. That’s OK! I can help! Add this to your cart when you check out with your chosen artwork and I’ll reach out via email to get the color details from you. It’s best to have them picked out and ready to go. I recommend something as follow so there is no confusion:
- Black changed to Red (#123456)
- Gray changed to Blue (#123356)
- White changed to Green (#123556)
By giving me the exact HEX CODES of the desired colors there will be no confusion on what you want! Here’s a great resource: https://www.color-hex.com/
Color Customization of any ONE of the stock artwork files (those that can not be customized will be apparent) you purchase. For example, if you want the traditional Vewlix artwork using the Hitbox Style template – I will adjust the colors of that one file for you and send it back based on your needs.
- Proof PNG that has the colors you requested.
- Up to 2 revisions with proofs each time if you don’t like the colors you chose the first time.
- Your GamerTag or Text added to the artwork in a place of your choice with any font you choose (overlaid on top of the artwork, no changes will be made to the art itself so choose wisely! Font choices from DaFont.com are great)
- The final AI file emailed back to you with the color changes.
Does Not Include:
- Complex customizations and significant changes.
- New Artwork Commissions.
- Cost of the Stock Artwork. You must buy that as well.
Perfect for Printed Plexi!
Your customized stock artwork will look great on my printed plexi runs that occur every month. Add this, the stock files, and a printed plexi spot to your cart to get the best possible print/acrylic overlay you can imagine for your upcoming build.
These files are provided for PERSONAL USE ONLY on YOUR PERSONAL FIGHT STICKS. Please do not take me and my team’s time investment and do a basic remix (or even no remix) and offer this for sale to others either on my templates or other templates on the internet. I offer these files for those looking to create the arcade look of iconic panels on their fight stick builds but may lack the time, experience, or ability to create this on their own.