Here’s how this will work:
- Each 9.5″ x 15″ block will be $74.95 (includes US shipping) – this will fit most standard fight stick plexis that I have ever offered and many others that are available on the market. If you have a piece that’s bigger than 9.5″ x 15″ you will need to purchase the number of blocks required to make it fit. I.e., if your custom project or need is 14″ x 15″, that requires two blocks. If it’s 4″ x 22″, that’s also two blocks.
- All artwork must be provided on the templates provided below. These represent a single block for the run. All of the CUTLINES must be on the CUTLINE layer, vectors, and made 100% MAGENTA (C:0, M:100, Y:0, K:0). All ARTWORK must be on the ARTWORK layer, the highest resolution possible, flattened, and properly aligned to the template.
- There will be no post processing of your artwork, with the exception of placing it on the master print/cut file. I.e., I will simply PLACE your file as provided into the master file and send it off. It is CRITICAL you send an accurate file. If something is clearly wrong, I will email you and ask you to fix it.
- If you need a vector file for any of the panels I produced or the Panzer Fight Stick 3 series, you can find a single file that has 42 different templates here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jasenhicks/e/50953
- I will print/cut any file you send that fits inside the box (or multiple boxes). This is not limited to just the parts I created over the years. I will support you and whatever arcade/fight stick setup you have. All that’s required is the CUTLINES and ARTWORK.
- Once you place your order, be sure to email me a DROPBOX (or equivalent) link to your artwork. Remember, this must be an ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR file!
- International Customers: I will send you a separate email with ACTUAL shipping charges to your destination. Not using a shopping cart to do the run has some limitations we have to work around.
- If you want to commission me to do some artwork, i.e. adapt a previously created Arcade Artwork Layout I have done, please reach out via DISCORD to discuss rates/fees associated. I am not a typical artist but have recreated a number of arcade panel pieces over the years, outside of this… I am a trash-tier artist.
- All artwork will have a WHITE FILL on the back. If you need transparency in the artwork (i.e. you want to see through some of the plexi) PLEASE NOTE THIS ON THE EMAIL YOU SEND ME!